General Stock Information
- Stock Exchange Registration
- TSE Growth Market
- Stock Code
- Business Year
- January 1 to December 31
- Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
- Within three months from business year end date
- Shareholder registrar
- Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation
- Number of shares constituting one trading unit
- Authorized shares
- Issued shares
- Reporting Method
- Electronic Reporting (by posting on corporate website)
In the event that electronic public notices cannot be provided due to accidents or other unavoidable circumstances, public notice shall be given in the Nihon Keizai Shimbun.
URL for Electronic Report：https://i-ne.co.jp/public-notice/
Inquiries about Stock Information
- Shareholder registrar’s contact details
Call 0120-094-777 (toll free) to contact Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation (Securities Agency Osaka Division).
Business hours: 9:00–17:00 on weekdays.
Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation (Securities Agency Osaka Division)
3-6-3 Fushimimachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka, Japan 541-0044
- Guide to shareholder procedures
- Guide on exercising voting rights online
Call 0120-173-027 (toll free) to contact the helpdesk at Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation (Securities Agency Osaka Division).
Business hours: 9:00–21:00